Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by Affinity Merchandise will be processed to a set of core key principles. In accordance with the with these principles, we will ensure that:
- processing will be fair, transparent and lawful
- data be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- data collected will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data will be kept accurate and up to date. Data found to be inaccurate or out of date will be rectified or erased immediately
- data is not kept for longer than its intended purpose
- data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
Our order process system is managed through a cloud-based platform.
Order Processing Management
The company data held on this software is as follows
- Primary Contact Name and E-Mail
- Financial Payment Contact and E-Mail if known
- Primary Telephone Number – Landline and/or mobile
- Company Address
All the above data is required to initially set up accounts and to fulfil orders on-going. No private or personal information is kept; only information relating to the product or service provided and any associated costs. Should any client wish to have this erased, we can do so at their written request. We keep records for the regulatory 7 years.
Where we engage with third parties, we will ensure that the third party takes measures in order to maintain the company’s commitment to protecting data.
Details provided to trade manufacturers are B2B customer address, and phone number for delivery of goods. No banking / finance information is provided.
Currently Affinity Merchandise do not actively track any data from their website. There is no request for ID via log in or submission forms.
Should this change, the policy will be updated accordingly.